Monday, May 16, 2011

FAR Too Long!

I thought it would be a good time to check back to our blog here.....i haven't done so in probably 3 or 4 months and thats way too long, sorry guys!!!

We've just been trucking along here in North Carolina.... working as much as possible and spending time with Blake's family!  It is soooo beautiful here I absolutely love it!  Hopefully within the next month or two I'll be able to post some pictures of us going to the ocean or to the mountains.  We haven't had a whole lot of time to travel around here, mostly just up and around Raleigh, so it will be fun this summer to see what ALL of North Carolina has to offer!

I suppose the biggest news around here is that Scotty McCreery is in the final three on American Idol!  He had his homecoming this weekend but we weren't able to go because I wasn't feeling too hot.  We watched everything on the news though and it was so fun to see!  He grew up just about 20 minutes away from where we're living and there are signs EVERYWHERE to vote for him!  All of the restaurants have "Vote for Scotty!" on their store sign, I'll have to take some pictures for "ya'll" to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment