Saturday, May 28, 2011

Exciting Happenings!!!

So, here is the fantastic news of the day- Blake just got a job as the Shipping and Receiving manager for the Nike store here in Smithfield!  I'm so excited for him and I know he'll just love this job!  Me, on the other hand, still unemployed, but starting over on my search on Monday!

Blake is so happy about this position and hopefully will be able to use his history and experience with personal training, etc, and really do well with it!  I know he will!

I'm planning on either finishing up my cosmetology license at school this fall or doing an apprenticeship part time while working part time or full time on top of that.  Things are really going to get busy around here!

I just wanted to make that quick announcement for you all and give you an update!  We hope you're all doing really well and enjoying your Memorial Day weekend festivities!!

No comments:

Post a Comment