Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Bubbly Bath Time!!

Last night we gave Cash his first real bath now that his belly button and everything is all healed up!  He did a wonderful job and actually really loved it I think!



He totally looked like he was just relaxing in one of those floatie rafts at the pool the entire time.


Not a fan.


Daddy did such a good job during the bath and swaddling him up in his towel afterwards :)



Shocked.


Thinking and trying to figure out what just happened to him.



Still processing everything that just happened.


How CUTE is he?!

He did SUCH a great job during his bath!  At one point I think he fell asleep in his bath chair!

Now that he's almost 3 WEEKS OLD I can tell that he's starting to be more awake and aware of what's going on all the time.  His personality is starting to show up a little bit too I think.  We had his 2 week physical on Monday and he did SO GREAT!  He weighs 7 pounds 5 oz. now and grew a half an inch!  The doctor checked everything out with him and said that he's a perfect baby and that he has great skin!  It makes me feel so relieved to be able to go to his doctor and not have them tell us anything discouraging.  Blake and I must be doing alright at this whole parenting thing! He's growing quickly and developing the way he's supposed to as well!

My mom gets here on Saturday and I can't wait!  It's going to be so nice having her here!  She is going to instantly fall in love with this little man, I will be taking LOTS of pictures the entire week so there will be lots to share!  She will be here from Saturday til the next Sunday so we'll all get lots of quality time together :)

1 comment:

  1. Love it!!! Oh I just want to cuddle him so bad. He is just so handsome and growing so fast! You guys are such awesome parents :) Tell Hillary hi for me I miss her!

    ReplyDelete